[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

Lars,

	You cannot delete the parameter - you can override it with a
problem specific parameter, but you cannot delete the parameter.

	There is a fairly lengthy set of parameters that are checked for -
first at the student level, then the section, then the course. At each
level, parameters are checked at the resource within map level, the map
level, and the general course level. Specific parts are checked first,
then the default (part 0).  The first parameter detected in the list is
taken.

	What is a scenario where you would want to delete a single
parameter rather than override it?

						Mark