[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

Gerd,

Can you confirm that this is indeed not possible: If a set of problems
has been assigned (open- due-, answer- dates set together) as a group,
then one cannot delete one of these parameters for a single problem
within the group.

If this cannot be done now, it might be worth adding the feature. For
example, assume the enclosing map is kap5, and I have set opening date for
the enclosing map to some date. Now I want to delete the opening date
parameter for problem X. It seems that there could be a feature that
allowed me to delete the "Parameter in Effect" for this setting for
problem X only.

Lars.