[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:22:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lars,

> But the case is that I can see from the submissions that my student
> has the problem right, but didn't get credit for it.
>
> Does anyone know what is going on here?

Yep.

The old version of the problem had parts 11 and 13,

The current version of the problem has parts 14 and 16

Your students have data stored away saying that they have parts 11 and
13 correct, however the problem no longer has those parts so it looks
as if the have it inccorrect.

You can see this in the PGRD screen as students have a solved status
for Part 11 and Part 13 but the header says the problem has parts 14
and 16.

All future attempts by any students will be stored correctly, and You
can which students have gotten it correct for the wrong parts through
PGRD.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-9-  O-