[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA changing numbers?

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:29:36 -0400 (EDT)

Has anybody seen this problem before where LON-CAPA changes the random
numbers in the middle of an assignment?

Can someone clarify what items of information are used when creating a
random number seed for a student?

						Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:19:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Daniel S. Carman <carman@carman1.phy.ohiou.edu>
To: lucasm@ohiou.edu
Subject: Re: P251 Exam (fwd)

Mark,

I include below an occurrence that has happened to me once before too.
LON-CAPA changing the numbers in a given problem from what they were
when they first printed the assignment out.

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@ohio.edu    *
* Ohio University                        office : (740)-593-2964     *
* Department of Physics                  fax    : (740)-593-1436     *