[LON-CAPA-users] Entering answers by hand

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:40:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> 	I was just talking David Ingram through some basics and realized
> there have been some changes to the viewing of submissions and entering of
> grades.

You can thank/blame Hon-Kie Ng for the changes.

> 	They look pretty good, but I have one problem - I can no longer
> tell where and how to change a student's grade for a problem!
>
> 	How do I now (with stable 0.5) change John Smith's score on the
> problem 'Rain Falls'?

Go to the problem Rain Falls.

Click on the PGRD button

Click on the first View/Grade button

On the subsequent screen should be an entry for John Smith, Modify the
Score column to be the number of points you want him to have for this
problem.

Click Submit Changes.

> 	Ancillary question: Is there any way yet to grade all of John's
> problems in a single map?

Nope.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS