[LON-CAPA-users] Entering answers by hand

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:32:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-

	I was just talking David Ingram through some basics and realized
there have been some changes to the viewing of submissions and entering of
grades.

	They look pretty good, but I have one problem - I can no longer
tell where and how to change a student's grade for a problem!

	How do I now (with stable 0.5) change John Smith's score on the
problem 'Rain Falls'?

	Ancillary question: Is there any way yet to grade all of John's
problems in a single map?

					Thanks!!!!
					    Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701