[LON-CAPA-users] Can't set Max # Tries

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:58:39 -0700

I too, noticed a problem, but only in a case where I had intended to set
maxtries within the problem resource itself.  What happened was that the
value set in the problem was overidden by the part 0 weight set generally in
PARM and cound not be reset in PARM for the individual resource.
cf
sfu/batchelo/chem111/problems/lecture/set2/isotope.notation.problem