[LON-CAPA-users] Best place to design course material?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:29:34 -0400

The development cluster is intentionally kept separate from the production
machines, so that if we mess up our programming, we do not destroy real data or
resources. Development machines are usually in some unpredictable state of
software development.

If you want to develop resources, but do not want the world to see them just
yet, you should use "private publication" on a production machine.