[LON-CAPA-users] Piecewise Linear Functions

Harding, Gene L glhardin at purdue.edu
Sat Mar 21 14:34:51 EDT 2020

Hi,

Does anyone know how to define a piecewise linear function in LON-CAPA, and plot it with gnuplot? And, a related question: How  do you put plots next to each other?

I need to display a plot of voltage on one graph, with a plot of phase-angle-fired half-sine current right below it on a separate graph, but using the same horizontal axis values and scale. The multiplot command in gnuplot allows multiple plots next to each other, similar to MATLAB, and the ternary operator allows definition of piecewise linear functions, but I don't know how to implement either of them from within LON-CAPA.

Best regards,

Gene L. Harding, PE
Associate Professor of ECET
Purdue University