[LON-CAPA-users] Hyperbolic Trig Function Problem

Harding, Gene L glhardin at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 29 21:02:06 EST 2020

Thanks Justin, that was a good idea. I tried it, but got the same results; also double-checked MATLAB’s result with Google. I was typing a longer response when I saw Stuart’s solution, but still want to say thank you. I had not thought of trying Maxima.

Stuart, thank you. You never cease to amaze me. I will make a note of that function call syntax for future reference.

Best regards,

Gene L. Harding, PE
Associate Professor of ECET
Purdue University