[LON-CAPA-users] Limit on Attachments for internal messaging

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 11 14:20:19 EST 2019

Hi,

Either I’m missing something or there’s a parameter in LC that actually isn’t
configurable! :)

I’m hoping I’m missing something.

There is a 128 KB max size limit for Attachments in broadcast messages.

I’d like this to be larger (for example, 300KB).

Is this configurable and then where?

Or is this an internal limit in the perl implementation of the internal messaging
(which I can easily believe as well).

I’ve checked course and domain configuration menus. I’m hoping I missed it
somewhere.

Thanks!
Mark
Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohio.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy			fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701