[LON-CAPA-users] Function Plot Response problem - does not work after importing into the course

SIMIN, GRIGORY SIMIN at engr.sc.edu
Wed Nov 21 14:46:57 EST 2018

Hi,
I generated a few problem using Function Plot Response, where students are supposed to modify the curve by dragging splines/handles to obtain the correct graph.
In the authoring space, the problem testing worked fine.
However after I published the problem, imported it into my course and tested it as a course coordinator, the handles appear unmovable.
The window with initial line and splines appears, but none of the splines is movable.
I repeated the process using one of the Function Plot Response sample problems and got exactly the same result: it works in the authoring space but won’t in the course coordinator space.

Any solutions and recommendation to this situation are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Grigory