[LON-CAPA-users] How to automatically display solution for a problem?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 5 16:03:14 EST 2018

HI Itay,

There these very handy "Blocks" you can insert in your problem code and I think the "postanswerdate" block will do what you want, but I'm including all four that can be found from the Insert menu on the "colorful" editor.  I would describe these as predefined conditionals so the postanswerdate pair, for example, will only display what is within the opening and closing tags after the answer has become available.  If you put your link to a solution PDF inside a pair of postanswerdate tags, that should do what you're looking for. The others work analogously I believe.

            <postanswerdate></postanswerdate>
            <preduedate></preduedate>
            <solved></solved>
            <notsolved></notsolved>