[LON-CAPA-users] How to automatically display solution for a problem?

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Mon Mar 5 15:34:05 EST 2018

Hi

I failed to find a solution to this seemingly simple and
universal issue.Conditional sequences might be the mechanism I am looking for, but I
could not find enough details and examples of implementation.
Assume I prepared and published a problem  'some.problem', and a
corresponding solution 'solution.pdf'.I imported the problem into a course and set the parameters duedate and
answerdate.
I am looking for a mechanism that will allow me
(1) to include a reference to the 'solution.pdf' inside
    'some.problem'; and(2) will display 'solution.pdf' to the students only when 'answerdate'
    is reached and the answer for 'some.problem' is displayed.And I would like to achieve this for every problem inside a folder
and/or a course.
I would appreciate any hints on how to achieve that.

Thanks in advance,
Itay