[LON-CAPA-users] Full support for Right-To-Left languages?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 6 11:28:29 EDT 2018

Don't know how far this helps, but a quick test shows that wrapping the content of your problem in a div with an id of "problemwrapper" and adding the following style moves the text field to the left end of the prompt.  Text-entry in the text field is still left to right so there are still more issues to be addressed, but perhaps this gives a step forward?  I have not tried anything with your second example.

#problemwrapper input[type="text"]{float:left;margin-right:20px;}

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry