[LON-CAPA-users] Inaccessible problems while using course editor

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Fri Nov 10 03:30:40 EST 2017

Hi

The issue described below appeared after system-upgrade.

We have a small number of problems that cannot be accessed from the
course editor.At the same time, the problems are accessible via the table of contents. The self-authored problems are also accessible in author space.

The offending problems reside side by side -- both in author space
folders, and in course resource folders -- with other problems that can
be viewed normally.  I was not able to find a rule that distinguishes
offending problems from normal ones.
Below is the system's response when trying to access a problem from the
course editor.I would appreciate any leader.

Thanks!
Itay

LON-CAPA Access Control

Access  : Browse resources
Resource: /res/jce/itayf/pub/elec/elec_gauss_sphere+charged-medium.problem Action  : Invalid Access

Sorry ...
This action is currently not authorized.