[LON-CAPA-users] giving TAs view of hints, answers

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Sat Mar 4 09:43:42 EST 2017

Carl,

> ... Are there other ways that others have done
> this? If I create a student role, the lack of grades will affect the course
> average grades.

You could create a group, and make course personnel (e.g., TAs)
members of that group. You can then set date parameters for that
group, and those parameters will override any that apply to all users
in the course.

An alternative would be to create a custom role with the desired
privileges selected, and then when you assign that custom role to your
TAs you would also include a specific section that is not a regular
institutional section (e.g., admin or 099).  You can then set date
parameters for that section, and those parameters will override any
that apply to all users in the course, when the TAs are accessing the
content.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium