[LON-CAPA-users] giving TAs view of hints, answers

Carl Lira lira at egr.msu.edu
Fri Mar 3 17:22:05 EST 2017

What techniques are used to provide TAs and instructors with views of hints
and answers?

I have my TA set as a course coordinator. One option I considered is to
change the parameters to show the answer early for the TA role. The
parameter table does not permit me to set parameters for individual users
except for the student role. Are there other ways that others have done
this? If I create a student role, the lack of grades will affect the course
average grades.

Thanks,

Carl Lira

Associate Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
2100 Engineering Building
428 S. Shaw Lane
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1226