[LON-CAPA-users] All Resources (All Students)

Bob Gonzales rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Mon Feb 13 15:09:15 EST 2017

Hi,

One of our course coordinators was setting dates for a multi-part problem
and ran across something odd.

After she sets the open date a particular part, she sees the following
message on her roles screen:

: All Resources (All Students)

When you click on the entry it opens a window with the text:

Calendar Announcement for ChemTest1 Mon Feb 13 01:00:00am 2017 (EST):
;All Resources (All Students)

If you look at parameters via 'Modify Resource Parameters - Overview Mode'
you can see an entry colored in red that says "All Resources, All Students"
with that date she set.  The 'Parameter' column is blank in the entry.

This doesn't happen if the date isn't explicitly set for the part, that is,
if it uses the default.  2 other parts exhibit this characteristic too,
they generate the same messages.  The only thing that we can see that
differentiates these 3 parts from the others in the problem is that their
id name has dash in it, i.e. q3-1, q3-2, q3-3.

I duplicated this behavior by importing this problem into my test course
and setting just a date for default and for one of the parts, q3-1.

Is this related to the dashes or should I be looking at something else?

Thanks
Bob Gonzales
Binghamton University
Chemistry Dept