[LON-CAPA-users] linking to Lon-Capa content inside the same course

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 18 14:57:11 EDT 2017

For reference, here's the URL I'm using to link from an index page to a specific problem in the course site:

/res/uiuc/decoste/202/video/1-01.problem?symb=uploaded%2fuiuc%2f5H4786101036d599euiuclibrary1%2fdefault_1503071711%2esequence___3___uiuc%2fdecoste%2f202%2fvideo%2f1%2d01%2eproblem

So my question is whether or not in a future semester when this course is copied, will the link above still work in the new course, or are there portions of the URL that reference this semester's course exclusively and will not work in the course course copy in a future semester?

Thank you!
Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology