[LON-CAPA-users] linking to Lon-Capa content inside the same course

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 18 12:14:06 EDT 2017

HI All,

I'm working with an instructor who wants an index page to a particular set of problems. I know that I can create an HTML page with links to the problems inside the course and that works, but I'm wondering if there is a correct way of doing this so that when this course is copied over next time it's taught, the ids in the URLs are not all pointing to the old version of the course.  I'm pretty sure I've seen discussion of this before but am not sure what term(s) to search for to find it.  Thanks as always for your help!

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry