[LON-CAPA-users] question about heading in student view of Grades

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue May 24 18:53:57 EDT 2016

Sally,

"Attempted" will be included in the header for the second column in
the student's view of grades if there are items which have been
attempted, but for which correctness information is not shown to the
student. That would be the case if the "Show Problem Status"
(problemstatus) parameter had been set to "No", and the student had
made submissions.

In addition to adding a "Attempted" item to the header in the grades
display, the sum of the points possible for any items in each folder
for which attempts had been made, but grades are not being displayed,
would appear as the middle number in the three numbers: Points Scored
, Attempted, Total.

For these types of problem, the feedback the student will see prior to
the due date when viewing the problem itself will be "Submitted: Your
final submission will be graded after the due date."

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium