[LON-CAPA-users] question about heading in student view of Grades

Rex Abert ABERTR at tcc.fl.edu
Tue May 24 13:08:41 EDT 2016

Sally-

The cells not otherwise in use in the grades spreadsheet are programmable, so my guess is that the other instructor has programmed to spreadsheet in the way you describe.
A cell can be programmed to do almost anything that can be done in a spreadsheet.

While in the course coordinator/instructor role, go to the spreadsheet, and go to an individual student's (student-level) spreadsheet.  Then click on the cell in question, and you can see how that cell was programmed.  If you don't have instructor access to that spreadsheet, you may want to just meet with the other instructor to do this.

The other instructor might be calling on some internal LC functionality to get the "Attempted" value, perhaps accessing the number of tries on the problems in the folder.

Rex Abert
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Tallahassee Community College