[LON-CAPA-users] background image in geogebra

Carl Lira lira at egr.msu.edu
Thu May 5 23:14:36 EDT 2016

Thank you. Until your help I was unaware of the option to embed custom
problems in loncapa. Bummer that they removed the option to export to html.
I don't like assignments on one server that are dependent on another server
working.

A follow up question. Your example shows a single submission. Can multiple
parts be constructed where students complete one part of a graphical
construction and then move on to a second part that they add to the graph?
How would you suggest I approach that type of multiple part problem? To be
specific, I would like to guide students to first find a particular point
and then draw a line through that point and then add a second line with a
different slope through the same point, so they end up with a distorted X,
where the slope and endpoints of each leg are important.

Carl