[LON-CAPA-users] instructor-assigned slots

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Jul 5 20:03:40 EDT 2016

Doug,

To assign an instructor-assignable slot to a specific student for an
exam you need to set the "Slots of availability [Part: 0] (available)"
parameter at an Enclosing Map level for a particular student.

However, if there are more than a handful of students you might want
to create a group, and make those students who will be assigned to the
specific slot members of that group. Then you would set the "Slots of
availability [Part: 0] (available)" parameter at an Enclosing Map
level for the group to which they belong.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium