[LON-CAPA-users] Issue with Configuration of 'Request Creation of Courses'

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Jan 26 12:12:19 EST 2016

Joyce,

Unfortunately a bug was introduced into LON-CAPA 2.11 in the case
where the "Request creation of courses" configuration had not
previously been configured for the domain (in 2.10 or earlier).

You can eliminate this error in LON-CAPA 2.11.1 by replacing the
shipped domainprefs.pm fie (rev. 1.160.6.64) with rev. 1.160.6.65 as
follows (as root), all on one line ...

wget -O /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/domainprefs.pm
'http://source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/loncom/interface/domainprefs.pm?rev=1.160.6.65;content-type=text/plain'

then:

/sbin/service httpd reload

Stuart Raeburn