[LON-CAPA-users] Quiz Timer Reset

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 26 10:53:39 EDT 2016

Gene,

Yes - Main Menu -> Modify Parameter Settings ->Reset Student Access TImes

This leads to a list of questions. Right off the bat select:

* Reset times on one or more folders/maps, resources or the course for a single student.

This will delete the time stamp that says when the student first accessed the folder.
Any work they did is still good, but it will treat the student, time wise, as if they have
not accessed the folder before.

I hope this helps,

Mark