[LON-CAPA-users] legal name change/user id change

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 30 17:33:27 EDT 2015

Hi All,

We have a student who's had a legal name change and consequently changed their user name as well. I think the instructor can certainly work around this situation to merge information from the two different users in Lon-Capa for calculating grades, etc. but I thought I'd throw the situation out on the listserv in case there's a way to change the user's ID in Lon-Capa and preserve their existing work(?) Thanks as always,

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry