[LON-CAPA-users] Upoading a String for students to view

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 17:11:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

This comes up everyone once in a while and I was wondering if anyone had a new solution.

It would be nice to upload a string that could be viewed by the student. The standard case is
uploading a letter grade. I’ve been using a published problem with a lookup table to translate
the “weight” into a string for the letter grade. The student then views the problem much
like a score upload form.

Are there any other solutions that people have come up with?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy			fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701