[LON-CAPA-users] FunctionPlotResponse Questions

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 3 16:02:27 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of quick questions regarding FunctionPlotResponse questions.

We had not expected this, but somehow a student has managed to get the two
parts of the handle to overlap and they can no longer be separated.

I am attaching a screenshot. There is a handle that can be used to drag the
curve around and there is a handle that can be used to drag the slope around.
The two dots are right next to each other and can’t be pulled apart.

Each time the problem is reloaded, the curve starts with the default from the last submission.
Is there a way to reset the curve to the default curve? David Ingram is interested in
a type of “reset curve” button.

I’m just looking for some feedback as we experiment.

Mark

--
Mark Lucas  email: lucasm at ohiou.edu<mailto:lucasm at ohiou.edu>
252D Clippinger Lab phone: (740)597-2984