[LON-CAPA-users] Japanese

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Thu Oct 22 16:45:53 EDT 2015

Hi Gerd,

I was wondering if you were ok releasing the source code of a couple of public questions that you've created. I will show the Japanese teacher them to see if they work for her.

https://s10.lite.msu.edu/res/msu/kortemey/demo/public/voices.problem
https://s10.lite.msu.edu/res/msu/kortemey/demo/public/match.problem

The sound files in the voices one plays all of the sounds at the same time and have black rectangles instead of stop & play buttons.

Thanks.