[LON-CAPA-users] Illegal division by zero

Rex Abert ABERTR at tcc.fl.edu
Fri May 29 11:10:48 EDT 2015

It's hard to discern anything from the code snippet you've provided.  Could you point us to the actual problem that's causing you grief?  I'd like to import it into a dummy course and then test it to see what might be happening.  While you're at it, could you make sure the source is available?

Rex Abert
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Tallahassee Community College