[LON-CAPA-users] Incorrect after correct?

Will Paddock will.paddock at elps.us
Tue May 12 21:08:28 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I've seen this issue for two students in the last few days, and I was wondering if others are also having this problem.  Maybe it's a known bug.

The symptom is that students are trying to answer a problem (option response) but when they click submit any options they have selected revert to old selected options and a no additional try is counted.

When I look at their submissions I see a correct response followed by an incorrect a short time later.  I'm having trouble figuring out how they were able to submit again after being awarded "correct".

Thanks to anyone with insights.

Will Paddock
East Lansing High School