[LON-CAPA-users] Addendum to Homework grading help

Laurie Iten liten at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 8 11:45:31 EDT 2015

Addendum to what’s below.
In the table, click on the asterisk (now a wrench) under “In Course, for Resource” column headings

Here’s how I’d accomplish this task.

In Course Coordinator Role, i.e., course has been created in LON-CAPA at Purdue
Main Menu > Modify parameter settings… > Edit Resource Parameters - Table Mode > Resource Specification

In Resource Specification, be sure to select "Resource Level" for Parameter Level, and "All Parts" for Parts to Veiw.
In Parameter Specification, Parameters to View, select "Weight" (and likely "Maximum Number of Tries")
Since I don't know whether this class is one big section or multiple sections, in the User Specification select what is appropriate.
Click on "Update Display" at bottom left.

You will see the table with all the problem parts with the Weight parameter with just an asterisk (and Maximum number of tries with an asterisk, too).

For each of the 63 parts, click on the Weight asterisk and put 0.04761904761905 (3 pts/63).

Laurie Iten