[LON-CAPA-users] Answer display of the student's submission.

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 4 16:37:40 EDT 2015

One way I've done this is to check in the script at the head of the
problem to see if the question has been answered correctly and if so, set
the correct answer to the student answer.  That's with a numerical
response problem. I don't know what type of problem you're using or if
that will work for what you're doing. I can provide sample code for that
if it would be helpful.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology