[LON-CAPA-users] Answer display of the student's submission.

Rex Abert ABERTR at tcc.fl.edu
Thu Jun 4 16:29:17 EDT 2015

My apologies if this has been addressed before.

I am writing a problem that asks for a coterminal angle for a given angle.  There are an infinite number of correct answers to this type of question.  I have a script that correctly evaluates the response.  My question is this: Once the student has responded correctly, is there a way to display the student's response rather than something I have set beforehand?

I realize I could put something like "One coterminal angle is blah," but I think there is a positive boost to the ego when a student is told he/she is correct and his/her response is displayed.

Rex Abert
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Tallahassee Community College