[LON-CAPA-users] FW: help with RSS feeds

lira lira at egr.msu.edu
Fri Jan 9 00:02:18 EST 2015

As a follow-up about the two types of personal feeds
(a) Feeds you own which are not associated with a course
(b) Feeds you own which are associated with a course

I am not seeing how to tell whether I create (a) or (b) on the msu domain
when I create a blog when signed in as a course coordinator using
Main Menu>My Space>Edit Blogs...
I seem to get the same screen using the dropdown by my name in the upper
left, even if in my author role.

Also, are feed created when logged into a course role always type (b)?