[LON-CAPA-users] modify resource parameter settings for a number of users at a time

Joseph Mingrone jrm at mathstat.dal.ca
Wed Feb 11 15:33:50 EST 2015

Hi,

For a given assignment or test, we often have to modify a resource in
the same way for a number of students.  For example, 20 students might
be writing a makeup exam on a different day.  Right now, I'm doing this
for each student individually:

- Main Menu
- Modify parameter settings (due dates, etc) for resources
and the course
- Edit Resource Parameters - Table Mode

then I fill out the /User Specification/ form for one student, make the
changes, then go back and put the information in for the next student.

Is there a way to do this for several students at once?

Thanks,

Joseph