[LON-CAPA-users] a user's last login IP address

Amos Lee lee at math.usask.ca
Sat Aug 22 00:13:47 EDT 2015

Thanks for the explanation, Mark.  Resorting to the log file on the Apache
server would be sort of a last resort for me.  I was hoping to avoid doing
that.

   If we indeed look at the activity log file for a particular user, would
your perl script be able to filter out only those activities related to a
given question/resource for a given assignment?

Amos Lee
Math & Stats
Univ of Sask