[LON-CAPA-users] How to delete a folder in construction space

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Mon Sep 22 02:23:38 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am baffled by what seemed to me to be a very simple problem.
While experimenting with lon-capa I have created (role: author)
a folder with >50 resource files inside in the construction
space.

When I wanted to delete the folder using the pull-down menu, I
got an error with response that the directory has to be empty.

Now, deleting the >50 resources within the folder, one-by-one,
is no fun at all.

How can I efficiently delete a folder and its contents?

Thank you in advance,

Itay