[LON-CAPA-users] New Content/Problem Editor - Input needed NOW

Sally S Hunnicutt sshunnic at vcu.edu
Fri Oct 10 10:18:01 EDT 2014

Good morning,

The combination of the two ways of editing is one of the features of
loncapa that I love, and it is one of the reasons (among many) that I use
loncapa exclusively for course management software. I do tend to use the
xml editor first unless I need to figure out a new type of problem or need
a refresher on specific coding items (such as graphing). Inserting anything
in a problem using the colorful (graphical?) interface is annoying,
especially in a long problem. It sounds like this is a feature that will be
improved.

Funny thing - I just went into the colorful editor to see why I tend not to
use it, and I have already learned something new about coding. I will
probably start using it more often!

I agree that blinking is not a good addition (coding already strains my
eyes!).

Sally Hunnicutt

[image: Inline image 1]

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Stefan Dröschler <st.droeschler at ostfalia.de