[LON-CAPA-users] New Content/Problem Editor - Input needed NOW

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Thu Oct 9 19:10:49 EDT 2014

"The borders are currently very visible in the colorful editor. Do you
mean that we should add some blinking :-) or that some borders should be
*less* visible, so that the important ones stand out ?"

?
A big No! to blinking or any other kind of "actions".
But "white" or light grey to delineate a box is basically a pretty bad idea, as is presently the case for <part></part>.

I suspect that, if you simply made that one box a bolder contrasting colour, I'd be completely happy with it.

;-)