[LON-CAPA-users] Algebra Tag and double subscripts

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:30:34 EST 2014

In the case of double subscripts, the algebra tag puts parentheses around the
subscripts.

<algebra>v_{y0}</algebra>  produces v with (y0) in parentheses subscripted.

I can get around this with the m-tag or by using the sub-tag, but I was wondering
if there was a way to format it in the algebra tag that gets rid of the parentheses.

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701