[LON-CAPA-users] "lock and unlock assessments"

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 28 18:36:53 EST 2014

Hi Ray,

Yes we're doing that and they only open when the lab begins too. The problem we're having is students entering data during their lab period from their dorm or apartment. They get caught and fail the course (despite headings on the pages telling them that entering lab data from anywhere but the lab is cheating, an introductory video and a lab manual all telling them the same thing). We're trying to go the extra mile if we can...

Doug

-sent from mobile-