[LON-CAPA-users] instructor-specific loss of copy/paste in course editor

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 3 13:31:31 EST 2014

We have not yet tried the command line procedures below (I don't have
command line access so am waiting for help on that) but I did have her log
in to MSU's server and the problem persisted for her in that environment.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry