[LON-CAPA-users] accessing courses older than a year

Todd Ruskell todd.ruskell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:18:04 EDT 2014

Hi Carmine,

You want to look at this more from a user point of view rather than a
course point of view.  As domain coordinator, select "Create users or
modify the roles and privileges of users".  The select "
<http://loncapa.mines.edu/adm/createuser?action=singleuser>Add/Modify a User
<http://loncapa.mines.edu/adm/createuser?action=singleuser>"

Once you choose a particular user, you can re-enable an expired role for
that user.  Or, you can simply give a new user an appropriate role within
the course to allow that person to look at statistics.  Note, however, that
for old courses it often looks like there are no students enrolled--that's
because all of their roles have also expired.  So when looking for data,
remember to select students that previously had access.

Hope that helps,
Todd