[LON-CAPA-users] accessing courses older than a year

Balascio, Carmine C carmine at udel.edu
Fri Aug 8 14:51:56 EDT 2014

I'd like to look at some course data from several years ago, but I don't see a way to do it.  If I choose the domain coordinator role and use the options under Course/Community Management, there's no selection for course activity or creation date further back than the past year.  Is there any way to access older courses?

CCB

Carmine C. Balascio, Ph.D., P.E.
Associate Professor
Water Resources Engineering
Department of Plant and Soil Sciences
157 Townsend Hall, University of Delaware
531 South College Avenue
Newark, DE 19716-2170
Phone:  302-831-8872
      Fax:  302-831-0605