[LON-CAPA-users] How to put students into a "Pre-assigned" time slot

Amos Lee lee at math.usask.ca
Thu Sep 12 00:21:39 EDT 2013

Thanks, Stuart, for a detailed reply.  I'll test out a few things before
responding to your post.

So far, I've been relying solely on "student-schedulable" slots, and they
have worked OK for our intended purposes even though I have set the "slots
of availability" parameter wrong.

But I want to learn how to make use of an "instructor-assignable" slot
properly by putting students into the slot myself.

Amos Lee
Univ of Sask