[LON-CAPA-users] problems with Chrome browser?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 20 09:20:41 EST 2013

Hi Joseph,

In authoring space hitting reload numerous times in Chrome I can
occasionally get the problem to occur on the quiz it was first reported on
(haven¹t yet tried other problems but will try to get to that today).
Interestingly, as you reported in your earlier email, students here have
reported sporadic weird formatting as they worked their way through a
multi-part problem ‹ sometimes it comes up right, sometimes it comes up
weird. I have not been able to get the weird formatting to repeat for me
in authoring. Once it comes up weird for a given seed, I cannot seem to
get it to repeat on that seed, either by answering a question so the page
reloads or just reloading the page (or opening the same quiz with the same
seed in a different browser ‹ but again I am thinking this is only
Chrome).

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies