[LON-CAPA-users] parameterize more than one folder at the same time

Al Cone tal_cone at web.de
Wed Jul 24 08:26:57 EDT 2013

Hello,
I found an alternative way. The 'ressource parameter general
survey<http://dict.leo.org/ende/?lang=de&search=Gesamt%C3%BCbersicht#/search=survey&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on>'
(i don't know the correct name) was something that i need. There i can
set easy the parameter from more than one folder.

Thanks for your help.

~Cone